Why is Bellafill Treatment a Long Term Filler for Laugh Lines?
There’s nothing funny about laugh lines. Also called smile lines and nasolabial folds, these are the wrinkles on both sides of your nose to the corners of your mouth that form somewhere in your 20s or 30s. Whether you want to look better around your smile lines, or if you want to look younger without them, you should consider looking into a new product like a Bellafill treatment.
Why? For starters, this new collagen dermal filler is getting all kinds of positive press because it’s the only long term filler that stimulates collagen growth to help you maintain a youthful appearance. Not for one year. Not for two years. Not even for three years. But for up to five years with even longer collagen synthesis!
Say Goodbye to Smile Lines. Say Hello to Bellafill Benefits.
Unlike temporary fillers, this product creates a lasting improvement in your skin. It is actually the only dermal filler that can stimulate collagen growth over time to help you maintain a younger looking face:
- Without having to spend money for five years on cosmetic procedures to mitigate your laugh lines
- Without having to schedule frequent dermal filler or collagen filler injections
- With natural looking results that are long lasting results
- With immediate results that start working right away
- With a natural filler that adds volume to your face
- With an impressive track record of 83% patient satisfaction after five years
- And it’s also the only long-term filler FDA-approved to treat distensible acne scars with a 90% patient satisfaction rating.
Can Both Men and Women Benefit from This Dermal Filler?
Yes, laugh lines are laugh lines, so this product composed of tiny polymethylmethacrylate (PMMA) microspheres suspended in a base of smooth collagen gel works well on both men and women 18 years of age and older.
What Are Some Dermal Filler Side Effects?
Though side effects can be rare for injections of FDA-approved dermal fillers made of hyaluronic acid –– a sugar complex found naturally in your body –– but after any dermal filler injection, you may notice one or more of these conditions:
- A blocked blood vessel – The dermal filler could be injected into the wrong place and inadvertently block a facial blood vessel, causing pain and skin discoloration
- Bruising – Any injection can cause bruising
- Infection – There is always the risk of infection from an injection that breaks the barrier of your skin
- Redness, Soreness and Swelling –– All are common side effects but should
resolve themselves within a few days.
It is extremely important to visit a board certified physician for injectables to avoid the side effects that can be caused by an amateur.
Why Should You Choose A Highly Qualified Collagen Filler Injections Provider?
These are all the reasons why you should trust a highly qualified and highly trained provider to create a specialized treatment that’s best suited for your face and your laugh lines. This is especially true with Bellafill benefits like five years of collagen growth, natural-looking results, and added volume to your face while “erasing” your laugh lines.
Dr. Nadir Qazi, founder of Qazi Cosmetic Clinic, has had extensive anatomy experience and training to minimize the risks of injecting dermal fillers and help you avoid any problems with a Bellafill treatment as a long term filler.
What Do Dermal Fillers Actually Do?
Quite simply, FDA-approved dermal fillers help replenish your body’s hyaluronic acid. In the skilled hands of Dr. Qazi, who is as an expert in non-surgical cosmetic procedures in his Newport Beach, California offices, the results can make your face appear more youthful by achieving more volume overall.
Dr. Qazi uses a variety of dermal filler formula options with different strengths to determine the best solution for you to achieve optimal results to mitigate any potential problems.
In addition, when you do schedule your particular dermal filler injection, no anesthesia is required, an office visit typically only takes about 15 to 30 minutes, your discomfort is usually minimal, and there is no downtime following the appointment.
What Other Types of Dermal Fillers Does Dr. Qazi Use?
Popular products such as long-lasting Radiesse®, Juvederm® Voluma® or Sculptra® can all be effective as FDA-approved injectable fillers, as well as those that are comprised of Hyaluronic Acid.
Besides a Bellafill treatment as a long term filler, Dr. Qazi also recommends Radiesse above other fillers. Introduced to the U.S. in 2010, it has now proven its results time and again for more than a decade. After injection, it:
- Provides some immediate opportunities for volume and correction
- Contains Calcium Hydroxylapatite (CaHa) microspheres, which are a naturally occurring mineral form of calcium apatite
- Triggers your body to stimulate collagen production to make jaw and cheek wrinkles disappear
- Smooths and plumps the areas around your jaw and chin for one to two months
- Dissipates moderate to severe wrinkles and folds in your face
- Offers beautiful results that can typically last for up to two years
- Can also be used on your cheekbones, hands, and other areas of your body.
Who Is A Good Candidate for a Dermal Collagen Filler Injections?
Generally speaking, any male or female 18 years of age or older who wants a bit more shape, more volume, and more definition in their face may be a suitable candidate for advanced dermal fillers with Bellafill benefits.
However, because the effects of dermal fillers during pregnancy or if you’re nursing have not been fully studied, we advise patients in these situations to avoid this particular treatment.
When you reserve time for an appointment with Dr. Qazi, we will discuss a specialized, customized treatment that best fits your particular needs.
How Long Will One Bellafill Treatment Take?
As with any cosmetic or aesthetic treatment, the length of time for one treatment will depend on how much volume loss you may have, but typically, a treatment takes about 30 minutes.
However, if another clinic tells you that your appointment will only take 5 or 10 minutes, or that it will last for much more than five years, it may not be using this particular FDA-approved long term filler that is growing in popularity.
Is a Dermal Filler Injection Painful?
No. It is not painful at all. First, our patients are always provided with a topical medical-grade numbing agent, then injected with a formulation that includes lidocaine –– a local anesthetic –– along with certain dermal fillers. If you tell us that you’re allergic to lidocaine, we will provide you with a different numbing option prior to your injection.
What is the Cost for any Dermal Filler Treatment?
The cost for any non-invasive cosmetic procedure at Qazi Clinic depends on the number of appointments, as well as the number of vials of the dermal fillers that you may need to achieve optimal results to achieve a younger, fuller, and more natural-looking appearance. All of this will be discussed at your initial consultation with Dr. Qazi, with a more focused discussion on Bellafill benefits.
What Should You Do on the Day of Your Appointment?
To help avoid any problems with your collagen filler injections, we strongly recommend that you do not exercise on the day of your cosmetic treatment, nor should you take any blood thinners or medications such as aspirin or Plavix, since they can increase pre- and post-treatment bleeding.
What Are Your Bellafill Treatment Aftercare Instructions?
Dr. Qazi, the founder of Qazi Cosmetic Clinic, always takes the time to meet with each patient to discuss treatment options –––– before, during, and especially after a procedure.
This is particularly important after your dermal long term filler treatment where it is typical to notice some swelling, bruising, redness, and soreness.
Please note that any of these post-injection issues are all common and typically should resolve themselves in the next few days or up to a week or longer, as your final results will usually be seen from a few days to about two weeks after your treatment.
At that point in time, we can access when you may need a follow-up visit to achieve your aesthetic goals with other products and procedures in our Newport Beach, California office.
What to take for pain relief after an advanced dermal filler:
- We recommend that you take Tylenol (Acetaminophen) for any discomfort; but you should avoid Ibuprofen or Naproxen for the first 3 days after your procedure.
- You should avoid NSAIDS and other blood thinners which can lead to increased bruising.
What to do about bruising and swelling:
- If you’ve received an aesthetic treatment on your face, and you do experience some bruising and swelling, which is typical, you can apply an ice pack or a cool compress.
What to avoid after a collagen filler injections like a Bellafill treatment:
- If swelling should occur, you should use an ice pack.
- Also, do not book any important events for 3 to 6 days after the procedure, avoid alcohol, and do not take certain medications.
Follow-up appointment for a dermal long term filler:
- Dr. Qazi at the Qazi Cosmetic Clinic will review the results of your dermal filler injections about 4 weeks after your appointment to ensure that the treatment has been effective, though you should notice some improvement instantly. Optimal results are typically seen over a 6- to 12-month period, and up to 5 years with this particular dermal filler.
Book Your Appointment Today
To ensure that you are receiving a long term filler, especially collagen filler injections with Bellafill benefits, to mitigate your smile lines and maximize your results –– please contact our office here to schedule your initial consultation.