Brazilian Buttlift Before and After – Prep, Procedure, & Recovery
If Brazilian buttlift before and after photos are all over your Instagram feed right now, there’s a reason. Plumped butts are in and everyone wants to be snatched. You may see a lot of celebrities and influencers getting BBLs, but Qazi Cosmetic Clinic offers safe, natural-looking BBLs for anyone who wants a more beautiful figure.
Can a Brazilian Buttlift Look Natural?
A Brazilian buttlift is a long-lasting, surgical way of achieving a natural-looking rounded behind. Brazilian buttlift before and after photos show how the procedure improves the appearance of the butt in a way that fits the patient’s build. BBLs provide more natural results than butt implants due to how the procedure uses the body’s own fat cells. There is a limit to how many fat cells can be properly reabsorbed into the butt. This means that the results will not look over the top and slim patients won’t suddenly look disproportionate.
Compared to other surgical procedures, the Brazilian buttlift is one of the best procedures for a completely natural look. Unlike implants, the grafted cells will have the proper texture and gravity as the natural butt. Up to this point, you may have heard nothing but negative things about the BBL procedure. Allow expert plastic surgeons at Qazi Cosmetic Clinic to change your mind and give you more insight on this procedure.
How to Stay Safe Before and After Your Brazilian Butt Lift?
Before the Procedure
- Don’t shop for the best deal – an investment in your procedure is an investment in your health and safety.
- Read reviews and look at BBL before and after photos from other patients.
- Do not go to another country to get a better deal on the procedure. Places like Tijuana may have a lot of medspa clinics, but the quality of training and licensing is different there.
- Ask a lot of questions during your consultation.
- Pay attention to the cleanliness of the practice and how professional the staff are.
- Make sure that your desired look matches the type of results that the surgeon typically delivers.
- Follow all your surgeon’s prep instructions. Do not eat or drink anything starting at midnight before the procedure.
After the Procedure
- Follow all the aftercare instructions.
- Wear your compression garment as instructed.
- Do not sit or lay on your back.
- Do not try to do too much too soon, even if you feel fine.
- Eat normally; do not do any crash diets or drastically change your calorie intake while recovering.
- Take your medication as prescribed, including any antibiotics.
- Do not engage in exercise, strenuous activity, or intimacy until you are cleared to do so.
- Trust your body to heal.
Why Do Women Get Brazilian Buttlifts?
Every woman has a different reason for why she wants a BBL. For some women, it’s about getting her figure back after pregnancy. Other women have achieved huge weight loss, but lost her booty in the process.
Brazilian buttlifts are especially popular among women who work in appearance-based fields, such as acting, modeling, and selling beauty services. Many women feel like they would have greater success in their career and love life if they had a certain figure. Many female patients at Qazi Cosmetic Clinic want to get a BBL because it would give them the body they have always wanted. Life is short and no one wants to wait when it comes to feeling good in their skin.
Overwhelmingly, the women who do get BBLs are very happy with their results. The procedure has a 95.6% satisfaction rate. This means that nearly all the BBL patients look at their Brazilian buttlift before and after bodies, and love their transformation.
15 Benefits of Getting a BBL
- Clothes fit better and look more striking on you.
- You feel sexy and feminine.
- Depending on your field, you may experience more success at work.
- More fun dating and being intimate.
- Increased confidence.
- Shopping and dressing up is more fun if you like your figure.
- Get your body back after pregnancy.
- You can get your butt back after extensive weight loss.
- Feeling beautiful.
- A BBL uses your body’s own materials, so no synthetic implants.
- No implants means no risk of rupture, migration, or capsular contracture.
- The results are long-lasting.
- Get a more proportionate figure.
- Adding volume can also treat loose skin on the behind.
- Having a tight, perky figure can have an anti-aging effect on your appearance
Brazilian Buttlift Before and After: What to Expect for Prep, Recovery, and Aftercare
Am I a Good Candidate for a BBL?
Before you can schedule your procedure, you need to be sure that you are a good candidate. While plastic surgery is safe for a lot of people, it isn’t the best option for everyone. You will need to have a consultation at Qazi Cosmetic Clinic to learn if the procedure is right for you.
Dr. Qazi and his team of plastic surgeons usually recommend that candidates for this procedure:
- Don’t feel comfortable with their figure.
- Have an imbalanced figure that they don’t like.
- Have extra stores of fat in the waist, belly, thighs, hips, or back for grafting.
- Are at a healthy weight and have been for at least a year.
- Maintains an overall healthy lifestyle.
- Is overall healthy.
- Does not have any conditions that impact bleeding or healing.
- Does not have a history of adverse reactions to anesthesia.
- Is a nonsmoker and does not overindulge in alcohol.
Before Your BBL
When you schedule your procedure, you will receive instructions for how to prepare. It is very important to follow all your pre-op instructions. Following your instructions is one of the best ways to ensure that you have a safe procedure with no complications.
Prep instructions are customized to the patient. These are some instructions that you may receive:
- If you are a smoker, stop smoking entirely.
- Stop drinking alcohol several weeks before the procedure.
- Eat normally and maintain your current weight; do not start any diets or try to lose weight.
- Stay hydrated.
- Take time off work and arrange for a support person to drive you home after the procedure.
- Stock up on easy meals and pick a TV show to binge while you recover.
- Prepare to be unable to lay on your back or sit flat.
Brazilian buttlifts are always performed under general anesthesia. When the procedure begins, the surgeon will use a cannula to remove fat cells from the donor area. This part of the procedure is the exact same as what happens during liposuction. It requires a small incision to access the underlying fat cells. However, the incision is small enough to heal with major scarring.
The fat cells are then purified. The surgeon will then inject these fat cells into targeted areas of your butt.
It takes time for the fat cells to become absorbed. Absorption is the process by which the body builds blood vessels to feed the new tissues and maintain them in place. Absorption of grafted fat is highly variable. Estimates differ, but usually only 20% to 50% of the fat cells are properly absorbed. In some cases, proper aftercare and technique can get you up to near an 80% absorption rate.
While the BBL procedure is several different steps, it is a relatively fast procedure. Once the new cells have been injected, you are sent to the recovery room. There, you will be monitored by a team of nurses until you wake up. Your support person will be allowed in the recovery room; any belongings that you brought with you will be taken to the recovery room for you.
After: The Recovery
The recovery after a BBL is not too bad, although it requires a few more modifications than other procedures. The hardest part of the BBL recovery is the fact that you can’t sit flat or lay on your back. This predicament has given rise to recovery houses and specialized services specifically for women who just got a BBL.
For the first week, you should lay on your stomach or stand as much as possible. Discomfort can be managed with medication. You will be given a support garment, which you will need to wear until your surgeon tells you otherwise. You should eat plenty of nutritious food and stay hydrated to help your body absorb the fat cells. You will also be taught how to care for your liposuction incisions.
Patients can normally resume light activity after 1 week. Cooking, cleaning, going for a walk, shopping, and some remote work is safe. However, you can’t resume your normal workouts just yet. Most patients can go back to work after 10 to 14 days. If you have a physically demanding job, you may need to take more time off.
After 2 weeks, you are safe to sit on a special donut pillow or with a pillow under your thighs. However, sitting flat will ruin your results. You should also continue to sleep on your stomach.
After 4 to 6 weeks, you can slowly return to normal activity. Your doctor will clear you to resume working out when it is safe to do so. However, you won’t be able to sit completely flat on your butt until 8 weeks. This is because it can take months for the body to absorb new fat cells. Sitting on the treatment area will interfere with the reabsorption process.
It can take up to 1 year to completely heal. After a year, the fat cells will be absorbed and your body will adjust to the new shape. The tissue will settle into its final position and shape. At the 1 year mark, you can finally take and post your Brazilian buttlift before and after photos.
In some cases, patients may get more than one Brazilian buttlift. Due to the unpredictable nature of fat absorption, it is possible for your butt to be uneven after the first procedure. Some patients want a larger butt and require a second procedure.
After the typical Brazilian buttlift, the results are long lasting. Some patients can enjoy their results for several decades. While the procedure won’t “wear off,” your results can be affected by aging, weight loss, weight gain, pregnancy, and exercise.
Can Men Get a Brazilian Buttlift?
Men can absolutely get a BBL. Cosmetic surgery generally is far more popular among women, but men can also be good candidates. At Qazi Cosmetic Clinic, we specialize in plastic surgery for men. This means that our team of surgeons are experts at delivering masculine results that accentuate the male physique.
Brazilian Buttlift at Qazi Cosmetic Clinic
Qazi Cosmetic Clinic is now accepting new patients – male or female! If you are interested in a BBL, schedule a consultation today! Get ready to take the “before” picture for your Brazilian buttlift before and after photos.