Introducing the Minimally Invasive Face Lift For Patients of All Ages
When you are on Zoom meetings, do you spend most of the meeting looking at your own face on the screen? Most people do too! The Economist has dubbed this phenomenon “Zoom face-envy.” Because we all spend so much more time on video calls, we are also spending more time looking at our faces in the least flattering light and comparing ourselves to others on the call. The American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery estimates that “Zoom face-envy” has caused a 10% bump in cosmetic procedures nationwide.
If you have “Zoom face-envy,” you are not alone. Millions of people are realizing how extra stress, lack of exercise, and normal aging has affected their faces. It’s been a hard year for everyone, so maybe it is time to give yourself a little present for all your hard work this year. Maybe it’s time to put an end to the Zoom envy, stop comparing yourself to others, and regain your confidence with a minimally invasive face lift.
What is a Minimally Invasive Face Lift?
The term minimally invasive face lift, also called a non-invasive face lift, describes a variety of different procedures that all achieve the same result: taking years off your face with a non-surgical and non-invasive anti-aging technique. At Qazi Cosmetic Clinic, we utilize PDO threads and the HD Lift technique to lift sagging skin and restore your youthful glow.
A minimally invasive face lift has several benefits over a surgical face lift:
- Great results without the added risks associated with surgery.
- Shorter recovery time and fewer restrictions to your daily activities.
- Non-invasive procedures are more affordable.
- Non-invasive face lifts are great for patients who have minor cosmetic concerns.
- No visible scars.
- Significantly less swelling and bruising to deal with.
- Minimally invasive face lifts are very comfortable and practically painless.
- Great for patients of all ages who want to improve their appearance.
- A face lift can give you your confidence back and make you overall more happy and outgoing.
- The procedure is fast, so you can resume your normal activities almost immediately after the treatment.
- Natural-looking results where you still look like yourself.
- No need to undergo anesthesia, which is ideal for patients who have had adverse reactions to anesthesia in the past.
- A face lift will make you happier and more confident. If you love the way you look, then you can stop feeling self-conscious and stop the negative self-talk.
Who is a Good Candidate For a Non-Invasive Face Lift?
Almost anyone can get a minimally invasive face lift. The ideal candidate is a man or woman who has mild to moderate sagging on the neck or face. The best way to learn if a minimally invasive face lift is right for you is to schedule a consultation at Qazi Cosmetic Clinic. When you meet with Dr. Nadir Qazi, he will listen to your goals and concerns, examine your face, and make a recommendation as to which procedure will give you the best results.
A common question that patients ask is: “What if I am too young for a face lift?” In general, it is recommended that patients interested in a surgical face lift get their first one when they are in their 50s or early 60s. Most facelifts last 10-15 years, depending on your lifestyle and how well you care for your face, so it is usually necessary to get a refresher facelift in your late 60s or early 70s. For people who are in their 30s or 40s, it is probably too early to consider a surgical facelift. Even some patients in their 50s can get turned down for a surgical face lift if their skin is not sagging enough to justify surgery. For these patients, the answer is a minimally invasive face lift with PDO threads or with the HD Lift technique.
A minimally-invasive face lift can tighten skin on the face and neck, reduce minor sagging, rejuvenate the face and neck, provide greater contour to the face, reduce the appearance of jowls, and treat marionette lines.
Whether you are in your 30s, 40s, or 50s, a minimally invasive face lift can help you feel younger, more confident, and more ready to take on the world. You know that phrase about putting your best face forward? A non-invasive face lift can help! Besides, you’re the one who looks at yourself in the mirror and on Zoom meetings, don’t you want to love what you see?
Get a Non-Invasive Face Lift With PDO Threads!
A PDO thread lift is one of the most popular procedures at Qazi Cosmetic Clinic. This versatile procedure can lift away wrinkles on the neck and face; it is also used to achieve the new “cat eye” look that has been popularized by Arianna Grande and Bella Hadid.
PDO stands for Polydioxanone, which is a kind of biodegradable polyester sutures that have been used in cosmetic procedures since the 1980s. These threads are skin-safe, unnoticeable, and they will naturally dissolve on their own after a few months.
When you get a face lift with PDO threads, the treatment improves your skin in two different ways. First, the threads literally lift your skin and pull it tight, which instantly reduces the appearance of sagging skin and wrinkles. Second, over time those threads trigger your body to produce more collagen. This is the protein that gives your skin structure and elasticity. As your body produces more collagen over the course of a few months, you will notice that the overall texture of your skin has improved and you will have fewer fine lines.
When you come to Qazi Cosmetic Clinic for your thread face lift, this is what you can expect:
- Before the procedure, you will be advised to avoid Advil, ibuprofen, aspirin, omega-3 fatty acids, smoking, and green tea-related extracts for at least 5 days beforehand. These substances can increase your risk of bleeding and bruising, and can make your recovery longer.
- First, a topical numbing cream will be applied to your skin to ease discomfort. If you have concerns about the procedure or a fear of needles, be sure to let the team know right away.
- Once your skin is numb and you can’t feel anything, a small and hollow needle will be inserted into your skin. The insertion point is customized to your facial structure to give you maximum results. This needle contains a PDO thread with a hooked end.
- Once the barbed end of the thread is securely hooked into the soft tissues beneath the skin, the needle is removed.
- Dr. Qazi will then gently pull on and position the remaining threads to lift sagging skin. Once your skin has been lifted, he will trim the extra length of the threads and make sure that the subdermal threads are secure.
- The entire procedure usually lasts around 45 minutes. You are safe to drive yourself home afterwards and to return to work or school.
- After your procedure, you can expect some minor swelling and slight bruising for the first 24 to 48 hours. This is usually quite minimal. It is recommended that you avoid rubbing your face, sleeping face down, going to saunas, pursing your lips, smoking, and drinking from a straw for 1 to 2 weeks after the procedure. Doing these activities can damage your results.
- The results of your PDO thread face lift will last around 6 months. After that time, the PDO threads will dissolve and your skin may return to its previous state. Due to the increased levels of collagen triggered by the threads, you may notice an improvement in your overall skin texture that can last up to a year.
Ready to lift away the years from your face? Contact Qazi Cosmetic Clinic to schedule a consultation today!
The Gold Standard For Non-Invasive Face Lifts: The HD Lift
Qazi Cosmetic Clinic also offers the HD Lift as a solution to contour and provide amazing anti-aging results. The HD Lift combines PDO threads with dermal fillers to effectively reduce the appearance of sagging skin, fill in lost volume, and provide an overall anti-aging transformation.
As people age, it is natural for the skin to sag, jowls to form, an increase in facial wrinkles, and for certain areas of the face and neck to lose volume. This volume loss can occur in the cheeks, under the eyes, in the temples, and in the neck, as well as in the hands. This is where the dermal fillers come in.
The HD Lift works in 3 ways. First, the PDO threads lift sagging skin to instantly take years off your face. This can also reduce the appearance of jowls and marionette lines. At the same time, the dermal fillers restore lost volume to round out and balance your face. Finally, PDO threads and dermal fillers are designed to boost your body’s natural collagen production, so you can expect the overall texture of your skin to improve over time.
An HD Lift is best for both male and female patients who want to contour their face in addition to reducing the appearance of sagging skin. If you have questions about whether an HD Lift is right for you, schedule a consultation at Qazi Cosmetic Clinic to learn more!
How to prepare for an HD Lift
Once you and Dr. Qazi determine that an HD Lift is the right procedure for you, then you will be given instructions for how to prepare your skin. The most important thing that you can do before your minimally invasive face lift is to avoid NSAIDs (nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) for 5 days before the procedure. You will also need to stop taking blood thinning medications at least 48 hours before. These medications can increase your risk of excess bleeding and bruising, as well as make your healing period longer. If you take other medications, Dr. Qazi may advise that you stop taking them until after the procedure is over and you are fully healed.
In general, you should also take extra good care of your skin. A cosmetic procedure is not an excuse to slack on skin care. Good habits like always wearing sunscreen, not smoking, staying hydrated, and maintaining a skin care routine that is free of harsh chemicals can go a long way towards keeping your skin healthy and young looking.
The results of an HD Lift
Immediately after your procedure, you will be able to see your amazing results. As tempting as it may be, make sure to keep your eyes on the road and not stare at your reflection in the rearview mirror on the drive home from Qazi Cosmetic Clinic. Some bruising and swelling is completely normal, and you can expect it to subside in a day or two. Once the swelling is gone, then you will get to enjoy your fresh, new look.
Dr. Qazi recommends that you avoid manipulating or rubbing the treatment area, avoid sleeping on your front or side, and steer clear of saunas and excess sun exposure for at least 2 weeks. Over the next 3 to 6 months, the PDO threads and dermal fillers will promote collagen production, which will gradually improve your skin’s elasticity and texture. The results will last around 6 months, after which time your body will dissolve the fillers and threads.If you wish to maintain your youthful new look, it will be necessary to book a follow-up appointment.
Are You Ready To Experience the Anti-Aging Magic of a Minimally Invasive Face Lift?
If you are ready to:
- Look years younger
- Say goodbye to sagging skin, sunken features, and jowls
- Look as active and youthful as you feel
- Experience increased confidence
- Love the way you look
- Get carded at bars
- Feel like a million bucks
Contact Qazi Cosmetic Clinic to schedule a consultation! After an hour long, non-surgical, non-invasive procedure, we will have you feeling (and looking) better than ever.