Everyone wants to look younger, but not at the cost of being pumped full of chemicals.
This is where Xeomin comes in. It’s a type of natural Botox injection that can give you the same ageless results without all the chemicals and additives. You will still be beautifully wrinkle-free and you get the peace of mind that you are taking care of your body, not dumping chemicals into it.
What is Xeomin? Why is it Called a “Natural Botox Injection?”
Xeomin is a type of botulinum toxin A, which is also used to make Botox and Dysport. It is proven to treat fine lines and wrinkles on the face and neck; it is especially effective at reducing the appearance of forehead frown lines, crow’s feet, and those two lines that often form between the eyes.
Xeomin works very similarly to Botox: it blocks signals from nerves to muscles in order to stop your facial muscles from pulling as hard. When the muscles relax, it causes the skin to smooth out.
These natural Botox injections are clinically proven to be safe for treating cosmetic and medical ailments alike. For example, Xeomin is a common remedy to reduce jaw pain and teeth grinding.
In addition to being a natural Botox remedy, Xeomin is also referred to as “naked Botox” because it is made without the foreign ingredients that make up Botox. The additives normally found in Botox are not necessary to the functionality of the toxin, so when Xeomin is made without them, it is guaranteed to work just as well as Botox.
How Xeomin is a Natural Alternative to Botox
Botox does the trick to reduce wrinkles, but you are getting a lot more than just the active ingredients injected into you.
Botox is normally made with an accompanying inactive protein that is not necessary to its functionality. Xeomin, on the other hand, is a natural Botox injection alternative because it is made without that added protein. Xeomin is essentially all the good stuff with nothing artificial added.
Benefits of Natural Botox Remedies
While Botox and Xeomin can give you the same results, there are notable benefits of opting for the natural form of the neurotoxin. You may have heard of long-term Botox users becoming desensitized to the treatment to the point where it stops working for them. This occurs because, over time, your body builds up antibodies for the proteins in Botox, causing it to no longer work on you.
Since Botox usually lasts 4 to 6 months, most patients come back to Qazi Cosmetic Clinic for follow-ups between twice and three times a year. At this rate, someone can become desensitized to Botox in a few short years, which may force them to turn to other anti-aging options like a full-on facelift.
Because Xeomin does not contain any of the added proteins that cause desensitization, there is no risk of Xeomin no longer working on you. In fact, Dr. Qazi often sees patients who are desperate to maintain their youthful glow after Botox has stopped working for them. In these cases, Dr. Qazi normally recommends Xeomin as a non-invasive, efficient, affordable anti-aging procedure.
Is Xeomin Safe?
Many patients learn that Xeomin and Botox are made from a neurotoxin, botulinum toxin A, and feel concerned that their anti-aging procedure will not be safe. However, there is nothing to worry about. Natural Botox injections are perfectly safe because Xeomin is FDA-approved for both cosmetic and medical use. In fact, botulinum toxin A is a substance that is naturally produced by the bacterium Clostridium botulinum. This means that your injections of Xeomin aren’t synthetic chemicals that are made in a lab; the ingredients are actually found in nature and simply refined and purified to give you the most effective wrinkle reduction.
Another common misconception about Xeomin and Botox is that the injections can cause botulism, a potentially life-threatening type of food poisoning. This is also not true.
When used to reduce wrinkles, both Botox and Xeomin are only injected into the skin in small, targeted doses. No matter how large of an area you are treating, it is impossible to get botulism from a Xeomin or Botox injection.
In fact, between 1889 and 2003, only 36 cases of adverse effects with Botox and natural Botox injections were reported to the FDA. Later research into these cases has revealed that 13 of the cases encountered adverse effects due to an underlying condition rather than from the injections themselves.
A study concluded that adverse effects are less likely in cosmetic use than therapeutic uses. This could be due to the fact that cosmetic procedures use a smaller dose and inject it into a carefully targeted region of the face.
Ultimately, you have nothing to worry about if you are seeking natural Botox remedies. If you do have further safety concerns, schedule a consultation at Qazi Cosmetic Clinic. Dr. Nadir Qazi offers Xeomin, Dysport, and Botox to meet all of his patients’ unique needs. Dr. Qazi is highly experienced at this procedure and can address all of your questions and concerns during your consultation.
Is Xeomin Right For You?
The best way to know if you should receive Botox, Dysport, or Xeomin injections to smooth your wrinkles is to get an expert opinion from Dr. Qazi. But here are some things to consider when deciding is natural Botox injections are right for you:
- Have you had Botox before? If you have become desensitized to Botox or the results aren’t lasting as long as you would like, then you are definitely the ideal candidate for Xeomin. Since Xeomin does not have the added proteins that Botox does, your body will never build up antibodies against it, so your Xeomin injections will always produce results.
- Do you have an allergy to ingredients in Botox or Dysport? Since both injections contain added ingredients, it is possible for patients to have an allergic reaction to something in the injection. With Xeomin, there is no risk of allergic reaction because Xeomin is a one ingredient, pure anti-aging solution.
- Are you on a budget? Xeomin is often more affordable than Botox, depending on what areas you are treating and how many injections you will need. While it is never a good idea to choose a cosmetic procedure solely on the price, Xeomin’s affordability is a definite plus.
- Do you want a more relaxing aftercare experience? Some patients have reported that the recovery after Xeomin is easier than the recovery after Botox. While the difference hasn’t been studied, patients commonly report feeling less tightness in the injection area than they do with Botox. Having less discomfort and tightness makes the procedure an overall more relaxing experience.
- Do you want a non-surgical, non-invasive anti-aging procedure with a fast recovery and natural-looking results? At Qazi Cosmetic Clinic, Dr. Qazi works closely with a team of Orange County plastic surgeons to offer patients a variety of surgical and non-surgical procedures. There are pros and cons to all procedures, but many people don’t feel ready to “go under the knife” and permanently change their faces. If you feel safer only getting non-surgical procedures, then Xeomin is definitely right for you. The procedure involves a few injections with a small needle and then you are free to go about the rest of your day.
Frequently Asked Questions About Xeomin & Botox
How should I prepare for natural Botox injections?
Once you have decided that Xeomin is right for you, Dr. Qazi will give you specific, customized instructions on how to prepare for your appointment. In general, before the appointment you should:
- Avoid alcohol for at least 24 hours beforehand. Alcohol thins the blood, which can contribute to greater bruising.
- Avoid nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory medications and blood thinners for 2 weeks before the procedure.
- Other medications to avoid include: Aspirin, Ibuprofen, Motrin, Advil, and St. John’s Wort. All of these can increase your risk of bruising and adverse side effects.
How can I ensure the best results after my treatment?
The most important thing you can do to ensure the best results is to avoid touching or manipulating the treatment area. Because Xeomin is injected into the muscles under the skin, it can take time for it to kick in and settle into the final results. Too much manipulation of the treatment area can prevent the injections from settling properly.
Similarly, you should avoid heavy exercise for at least 6 hours after the procedure. It is normal to experience some discomfort, swelling, redness, bruising, and dryness after natural Botox injections. You can ease these symptoms with Tylenol and by applying a cold compress to your face for up to 20 minutes each hour. These symptoms will clear up in a few days and you will finally get to enjoy your new, ageless face!
What potential side effects should I look out for?
Unless someone has an underlying condition, side effects linked to Xeomin are very rare. However, in some cases, it is possible to experience a tight, itchy, or warm sensation near the injection site. It is also normal to be a little dizzy, have slight muscle weakness, or experience minor vision problems. These typically clear up in 12 to 48 hours.
Less common side effects include: double vision, muscle spasms, difficulty speaking, and unusually hoarse voice. If you notice any of these symptoms, contact Qazi Cosmetic Clinic right away.
I want to achieve my aesthetic goals, but I don’t want chemicals in my body. Does Qazi Cosmetic Clinic offer other natural procedures?
Absolutely! Many patients in Orange County treat their body like their temple and steer clear of all chemicals and additives. In addition to natural Botox injections, Dr. Qazi offers a variety of contouring and anti-aging procedures that are free of additives and chemicals.
PRP – also called a Vampire Facial – is extremely popular in Orange County because it utilizes your body’s natural healing powers to improve your skin. This procedure involves extracting a small amount of platelet rich plasma from your blood and applying it to your face using a microneedling device. This procedure can heal wrinkles, sun damage, and fine lines by stimulating your body’s natural collagen production to promote healing.
Qazi Cosmetic Clinic also offers many different types of facials that use natural ingredients to rejuvenate both your skin and your mind. When you book an appointment with Dr. Qazi, he will create a customized procedure to give your skin the VIP treatment that it deserves. Facials can also be done in conjunction with RF Microneedling – a chemical-free procedure that activates your body’s healing pathways through the use of radiofrequency waves.
If you want to re-shape your temple, Qazi Cosmetic Clinic offers natural procedures for the body as well as the face.
The HD Sculpt system can help boost your bum the natural way – no dangerous surgeries or injectables. The device works by stimulating your muscles to rapidly contract. It’s essentially a workout, just one that is made more time-efficient by inducing your muscles to perform the equivalent of hundreds of squats in a 30 minutes session. This procedure is especially popular among patients because it helps them build their booty with a procedure that utilizes their own muscles to actually do the work.
Ready To Enjoy the Benefits of Natural Botox Injections?
Schedule a consultation with Dr. Qazi to learn all about natural Botox remedies and other ways to keep your face and body glowing and chemical-free!