non-invasive butt lift is a safe, effective alternative to a surgical BBL. In addition to offering BBLs, Qazi Cosmetic Clinic also offers non-surgical, non-invasive procedures to improve your figure. These procedures utilize fillers and the HD Sculpt system to give you a natural-looking, more rounded behind.
How is a Non-Invasive Butt Lift Different From a BBL?
A BBL (Brazilian Buttlift) is a surgical procedure performed by plastic surgeons. It requires 1-2 weeks of recovery time and it must be done under general anesthesia. Non-invasive butt lifts are a way of getting great results without all the hassle of a surgical procedure. Non-surgical butt lifts do not require any incisions, anesthesia, or an extended recovery. This type of butt lift is also suitable for a wider range of patients compared to a BBL.
Thanks to the celebrity gossip magazines, most patients know what a Brazilian Buttlift is. They understand the mechanism behind transferring fat from the waist to the butt. But cosmetic surgery is not for everyone. Patients often ask if they can get the same quality results without getting a full BBL. The answer is yes! This is where a non-surgical butt lift can help.
What is a Non-Invasive, Non-Surgical Butt Lift?
The procedure for a non-surgical butt lift includes 2 different elements.
The first is the HD Sculpt system. This is a core part of Qazi Cosmetic Clinic’s California Butt Lift. HD Sculpt is a type of electronic muscle stimulator that is commonly used in physical therapy. You may be familiar with a version of these devices, ab stimulators. These types of devices have been around since the 1960s and were commonly used by athletes. Now, you can get the benefits of the HD Sculpt system to improve your figure.
The HD Sculpt system works like this:
- Dr. Qazi will apply a skin-safe gel to your skin, then strategically place the pads of the HD Sculpt device on your butt.
- The pads may be taped down with medical tape or medical-grade plastic wrap. This will keep them from moving.
- When the device is turned on, it will deliver safe electrical shocks to your glute muscles.
- This causes your muscles to rapidly contract as they would during exercise. In a 45 minute session, your body is effectively doing hundreds of squats.
- While you are using the device, you are safe to move. You can change position, get comfortable, take selfies, or FaceTime with friends.
- At the end of the procedure, Dr. Qazi will remove the pads and clean the gel off your skin.
- You can safely resume the rest of your day. Some patients go straight back to work, others hit the gym to continue their leg day.
The second part of Dr. Qazi’s non-surgical butt lift is the use of filler. Dermal fillers are commonly used in the face and neck to create volume, treat acne scars, and fill in sunken areas. Sculptra and Radiesse are excellent for use on the body, especially the butt. When Radiesse is injected, it will create volume in your behind. The difference will not be immediately obvious. You will still fit into your jeans when you leave the appointment.
Over time, the filler will also promote collagen production in your body. This will improve the texture of the skin on your butt and thighs. Because Radiesse plumps from under the skin, it can also help treat cellulite. The result is a natural-looking bubble booty without visible cellulite.
Some patients at Qazi Cosmetic Clinic choose to only do one of the two procedures. However, you will get the best results if you do both Radiesse and HD Sculpt. When the procedures are performed in tandem, you can get a stronger and smoother booty. And you won’t even have to go under the knife!
Is a Non-Surgical Butt Lift Safer Than a BBL?
You may have heard that a BBL is a very dangerous cosmetic procedure. There is some truth to that: in 2017, a study found that BBLs have a death rate of 1 in 2,351. This was largely due to the increased popularity of the procedure. Inexperienced, unlicensed, unqualified providers began offering BBLs to anyone who asked. There have also been cases of patients going abroad to get their BBL. Some countries don’t have robust licensing procedures or cleanliness standards for clinical environments. While the procedure has gotten far safer since then, many patients are still hesitant.
No procedure is without risk. However, the less involved a procedure is, the fewer risks there are. It is completely normal for patients to not want surgery. If you have a history of allergic reactions to anesthesia, you may not want a surgical procedure. Patients who don’t know if they’ll like their new results may also choose a California Butt Lift instead.
Qazi Cosmetic Clinic offers both BBLs and non-invasive butt lifts for patients. Dr. Qazi’s team of plastic surgeons are very experienced with BBLs and use the best techniques. If you are interested in the permanence of a BBL, you will be in good hands at Qazi Cosmetic Clinic. If you want all the benefits with none of the fuss, Dr. Qazi performs fast, safe, non-invasive butt lifts.
Prep, Recovery, Results: Everything You Need to Know Before Your Butt Lift
The best part of a non-invasive procedure is how easy it is. Everything from the prep to the procedure to the recovery is hassle-free.
How To Prepare for a California Butt Lift
When you prepare for a butt lift, all you have to do is stop taking blood thinners. NSAIDs can also cause extra bleeding and bruising when the Radiesse filler is injected. You can eat and exercise normally the day of your appointment.
Patients are advised to also stay hydrated. You should have your phone fully charged or bring something to do during the HD Sculpt procedure. If you have a phobia of needles, please inform Dr. Qazi before the Radiesse injections. Someone on our team can distract you and hold your hand.
What is the Recovery Like After a Non-Surgical Butt Lift?
Recovering from a butt lift is far easier than recovering from a surgical BBL. You should not feel any pain. Some soreness is completely normal and will go away over time. After your butt lift, you can return to work, school, or exercise. Because this procedure does not involve anesthesia, you can safely drive yourself home.
If you feel excessively sore, you may decide to skip leg day or train glutes another day. Most patients report that they feel okay to do cardio and upper body exercise with ease.
You should massage the treated area multiple times a day for at least a week. If possible, don’t sit on anything hard and flat. Try to sit on pillows or lay on your stomach. Too much sitting won’t ruin your results, but it can exacerbate existing soreness.
How Many Treatments Do I Need to Get a Bubble Butt?
It is normal for patients to need multiple non-invasive procedures to see full results. The number of treatments will depend on your build and your goals. Some patients are happy with their results after 1 session. However, most patients require 2 to 3 sessions to get a bubble butt.
How Long Do the Results Last After a Butt Lift?
Unlike a BBL, the results of a butt lift are not entirely permanent. However, patients can enjoy long term results with minimal touch ups. The results of a butt lift last 2 to 3 years depending on your lifestyle. After a few years, it is normal for patients to require touch up filler injections.
What Are the Benefits of Non-Invasive Butt Lifts?
- Non-invasive procedures are safer than surgical procedures.
- The results always look natural and fit your frame well.
- There is no risk of lumps like there is with BBLs.
- Fillers can be closely controlled when injected, so the results can be customized.
- With the HD Sculpt system, your body is doing the work to build a bigger butt. It isn’t cheating! Your glutes are just getting a little help.
- This type of butt lift is suitable for patients of any build. It is especially popular among petite women, who are not normally good candidates for BBLs.
- The results are not permanent. This can be a benefit for some patients. Not everyone likes their new body shape and may want to go back.
- Beauty standards can change very quickly. If plump butts go out of style next year, you can easily adapt after your results wear off.
- This type of butt lift can also treat cellulite. Although it is natural and most women have it, a lot of patients hate their cellulite. A butt lift is a far more effective cellulite treatment than expensive creams.
- No pain, no discomfort, no need to take time off work, and you can sit down!
Is a Non-Invasive Butt Lift Right For You? Find Out Today!
If you are curious about getting a butt lift, Dr. Nadir Qazi is here to help! He can talk you through your options and show you before & after photos that match your build. Schedule a consultation to learn more about safe, non-surgical booty plumping.