Most people naturally store body fat in the abdomen; while this is great for cushioning our organs, providing extra insulation, and protecting us from starving during a famine, that extra belly fat just isn’t a good look in this day and age. This is why millions of people every year march into plastic surgeons’ offices to receive a tummy tuck.
Whether you are considering a classic “mommy makeover” or just want to get rid of some stubborn body fat, the solution might not be surgical.
When it comes to changing your body, you have more options than you think. You are no longer limited to choosing between “going under the knife” and risk staying the same. Introducing the non surgical tummy tuck. If you want to improve your body without the lengthy recovery or potential for side effects, then this procedure is for you!
What is a Non Surgical Tummy Tuck and Why Should I Consider It?
The term “non surgical tummy tuck” actually refers to several different non-surgical, non-invasive procedures that use electricity, heat, or cold to melt away belly fat and contour your body how you want it.
In Orange County, non surgical tummy tucks are especially popular this time of year. The best part about summer is lounging around on beaches and showing off your street style about town. However, many people feel self conscious about their bodies – especially their stomachs – and spend the entire summer hiding underneath a baggy T-shirt.
Life is too short to be self-conscious about your body! If you don’t like your belly, then you owe it to yourself to do something about it. After a quick procedure at Qazi Cosmetic Clinic, you will feel like an all new you, And you will feel empowered to throw out the baggy T-shirts and lounge around the beach with confidence.
Benefits of a Non Surgical Tummy Tuck Over a Traditional Tummy Tuck
Dr. Nadir Qazi specializes in conservative, natural-looking cosmetic procedures. He recommends that patients opt for non-surgical procedures because they are usually safer and easier to reverse if you don’t like your new look.
There are several benefits to going the non-surgical route for your tummy tuck:
- Little to no downtime after the procedure. You will be safe to drive yourself home immediately after the procedure and can return to work or school.
- Easy recovery. After a surgical tummy tuck, you have to wear a compression garment for several weeks, avoid exercise, and wait several months to see the results. When you get a non surgical tummy tuck, you will not have to recover much and will see the results significantly faster.
- Side effects and risks are minimal. Non-invasive procedures always present less risk of side effects and adverse reactions.
- The results can be long lasting as long as you maintain your weight and don’t rapidly gain weight.
- Non-invasive procedures are significantly more affordable, so you don’t have to be an ultra-rich celebrity to be able to achieve your dream body.
- It isn’t the “easy way out.” Some people consider a surgical tummy tuck to be the “easy way out” because a surgeon just goes in and removes all the extra fat. However, certain non surgical procedures, like HD Sculpt, utilize your own muscles to do the work by stimulating muscle contractions. You’re still putting in the work, it’s just made more time efficient.
- No scars ever. Surgery always leaves scars, which can be a pain to hide and explain away. Non-surgical procedures rarely leave scars, so no one will ever know that you had a procedure. This also means that your body will be unmarred, so that you can go into bikini season with confidence.
- Treatments are discrete. Between the lack of major side effects, the short recovery time, and the gradual onset of symptoms, it won’t be too obvious that you had a procedure. This is helpful for influencers and TV personalities who have to walk the line of being open and personable, while looking the part all the time.
What You Need To Know About a Non Surgical Tummy Tuck in Orange County
As with any procedure, there are also a few limitations to a non-surgical procedure. Keep in mind that it can only reduce fat to a certain extent. It isn’t liposuction; this tummy tuck is much more about sculpting the body and tightening up a few problem areas. It is also difficult to guarantee how much fat will be lost. Dr. Qazi can give you an estimate for a percentage of lost fat, but the total amount lost varies by person.
You should also be aware that it may take multiple treatments to achieve the desired results. Surgery is usually one-and-done, but non-surgical procedures will require multiple sessions. On one hand, this can be beneficial to patients because it allows them to change their bodies one small bit at a time. Gradual changes can help patients avoid dysphoria and ensure that the results look natural. However, it can also be a pain to return for multiple sessions, especially for patients with busy schedules.
Overall, Dr. Qazi recommends that patients regulate their bodies primarily through diet and exercise. A non surgical tummy tuck won’t be effective if you have significant amounts of weight to lose. However, if you are already 90% of the way to your dream body, a quick, little tummy tuck can finish the job for you and contour away those stubborn fat deposits that are hindering your progress.
Got questions? Schedule a consultation at Qazi Cosmetic Clinic to learn more!
HD Sculpt: Your Best Option For a Non Surgical Tummy Tuck
HD Sculpt is most often used as part of the California Buttlift™ procedure, but it is also highly effective as a tummy tuck alternative. The HD Sculpt system is a machine that sends safe, high-intensity electromagnetic waves into your body to stimulate muscle contractions.
The difference between these muscle contractions and what your body does naturally during a workout is that the energy waves stimulate your muscles in multiple directions. It also provides you with the benefits of hours of core in a 30 to 45 minute appointment. The best part about HD Sculpt is that it isn’t the “easy way out.” Your body is doing the work, so your increased muscle mass is 100% real, it’s just made a little more efficient than spending your entire life at the gym.
Want proof? In videos of the procedure, you can easily see how the patient’s muscles are indeed contracting. This procedure will never fully replace going to the gym, it does speed up the process a little. As most people know, getting rid of belly fat is incredibly difficult, sometimes even impossible. But HD Sculpt is a type of non surgical tummy tuck that is here to help you get the body of your dreams.
Benefits of HD Sculpt:
- It can be used to tone the abdomen, butt, and thighs
- The results look completely natural and will fit to your frame
- It can be customized to meet your unique needs
- One session can increase muscle mass in the treatment area by up to 30%
- It effectively destroys fat cells in the targeted area
- No down time for recovery. You may be a little sore but you are safe to go right back to living your life.
Tighten Your Tummy With MicroLipo + Renuvion
The only thing worse than a little belly fat is a lot of loose, sagging skin on your belly. Many of Dr. Qazi’s patients come to him with a common concern: they want to lose belly fat, but they know that certain fat loss procedures result in loose skin. Dr. Qazi’s solution is a unique combination of MicroLipo and Renuvion J Plasma for skin tightening.
MicroLipo is most commonly used to reduce the size of a double chin; however, it is safe and effective on almost any area of the body. The procedures goes like this:
- You will be given local anesthesia for the procedure. If you have any concerns or a history of adverse reactions to anesthesia, let Dr. Qazi know during the consultation.
- Dr. Qazi will make a small incision in a strategic location to provide him with the best access to the treatment area.
- The treatment area will be flushed with a combination of local anesthetic and a vasoconstrictive agent. This solution will keep you comfortable while minimizing blood loss and damage to the surrounding tissues.
- Dr. Qazi will then use a medical device called a cannula to vacuum out the fat cells. Once the fats cells are gone, they will not return.
- Once the MicroLipo part of the procedure is complete, Dr. Qazi will use the Renuvion device to apply radiofrequency energy and helium plasma to the treatment area. Heat will naturally cause skin to contract and tighten, so the Renuvion device is highly effective at treating loose skin after liposuction.
- The procedure normally only takes an hour, after which Dr. Qazi will stitch up the incisions and his team will care for you until the local anesthesia wears off and you are safe to leave.
MicroLipo with Renuvion is one of the most effective options for a non surgical tummy tuck because the results are instantly noticeable and most patients achieve their desired results in a single session.
However, MicroLipo does have a slightly longer recovery period than HD Sculpt. After the procedure, you can expect mild swelling, bruising, redness, and numbness that can take between a few hours and a few days to clear up. The Renuvion procedure also stimulates your skin to produce more collagen, so you may notice the texture and quality of the skin on your stomach improve over the next 3 to 6 months.
The Power of Heat & Cold For a Non Surgical Tummy Tuck
In addition to HD Sculpt and MicroLipo and Renuvion, there are a number of other procedures that utilize heat or cold to sculpt the body and reduce the size of your stomach. These procedures aren’t as effective as MicroLipo but, depending on your needs and goals, they may be what the doctor ordered to slim your stomach.
Also called CoolSculpting, this is a noninvasive technology that uses extreme cold to destroy fat cells. It has been approved by the FDA for use on the abdomen, hips, thighs, back, upper arms, butt, and under the chin.
For this procedure, the device is placed on top of the skin where it transmits cold temperatures to the fat cells, effectively freezing and destroying them. Because fat cells freeze at a higher temperature than skin, muscle, and nerve tissue, this treatment destroys only the fat cells while leaving the surrounding tissue ineffective.
Here’s what you can expect if you undergo cryolipolysis in Orange County:
- 25% fat reduction per treatment
- Treatments take 35 to 60 minutes
- Discomfort is to be expected, but it is only mild
- Side effects include temporary swelling, numbness, redness, and tingling.
- Most patients require 1 to 2 treatments.
- You will notice the results within a month and the results will finalize in 2-3 months.
- As long as you don’t gain weight, the results will be long-lasting.
Laser Treatment For Fat Loss
Similar to cryolipolysis, this laser treatment dismantles fat by applying controlled heat to the skin. Fat cells will also break down at a higher temperature than other tissues, so this process is highly effective at reducing fat deposits while leaving other tissues unharmed. The device also utilizes a constant cooling mechanism to protect the skin from the laser.
This treatment is very popular in Orange County for a variety of reasons:
- It is safe and FDA approved for use on the abdomen and flanks.
- The treatment is typically painless. You can expect to feel a warm sensation but no pain.
- It only takes 25 minutes per area.
- Results are long-lasting as long as you don’t gain significant weight.
- You will notice the initial results in 6 weeks and the results will finalize in 11 to 12 weeks.
Learn More About a Non Surgical Tummy Tuck in Orange County!
Do you want to do away with your unwanted belly fat? Contact Qazi Cosmetic Clinic to schedule a consultation for a Non Surgical Tummy Tuck.