Radiesse Filler For Skin Tightening – The Anti-Aging Secret
Injectable dermal fillers are well-known as a popular and effective cosmetic procedure. Because fillers can be used in many different areas of the face, they are considered the go-to procedure for achieving greater contour and volume. There is now a new way to use fillers: Radiesse filler for skin tightening can reduce wrinkles and give you younger skin, with results that can last up to 5 years.
Qazi Cosmetic Clinic in Irvine, California now offers hyper-diluted Radiesse treatment to tighten skin on almost any area of the body. If you want to take years off your skin, schedule a consultation today!
How Does Radiesse Filler For Skin Tightening Work?
The mechanism behind Radiesse filler for skin tightening is increasing the body’s collagen levels. When Radiesse is diluted with saline or lidocaine and injected superficially, it can be used to specifically target skin laxity, fine lines, atrophic acne scars, cellulite, and sagging skin.
Collagen is the protein in the skin that is responsible for skin texture and elasticity; it is also found in the joints, bones, muscles, and tendons. As humans age, their existing collagen begins to break down, causing the skin to develop wrinkles and to become lax. With age, the body also stops producing as much collagen.
Skin problems such as atrophic acne scars, fine lines, sagging skin, and wrinkles are typically the result of a reduced amount of collagen in the body. Therefore, when your collagen levels are boosted, these cosmetic concerns will be healed.
If Radiesse sounds familiar, that is because it is a popular brand of filler. Dr. Qazi often uses Radiesse filler as a cellulite treatment as part of a California Buttlift™. Radiesse is a little different from other types of fillers, like Voluma and Sculptra because it is made of microspheres of calcium hydroxyapatite instead of hyaluronic acid. Because calcium hydroxyapatite is naturally found in bones, the filler gel can safely be metabolized by the body.
Even after the filler is gone, your body will continue to make its own collagen, which will improve the appearance of your skin overtime.
The Benefits of Hyper-Diluted Radiesse
Radiesse in its pure form normally works in 2 ways: first, it instantly creates volume and contour when the material is injected into the skin. Next, it improves the texture of the skin by promoting greater collagen production. Unlike pure Radiesse, hyper-diluted Radiesse does not create volume and contour; instead, it improves skin texture and elasticity for longer-lasting results than traditional Radiesse. Hyper-diluted Radiesse is ideal for older patients who are happy with their natural contour, but who would like to say goodbye to a few wrinkles.
Radiesse filler for skin tightening has many benefits over other anti-aging procedures!
- Filler injections are non-invasive and non-surgical. You get many of the anti-aging benefits of a facelift without having to go under the knife.
- Unlike other skin-tightening procedures, like Renuvion, there is no need for incisions or for anything to be inserted under the skin. No incisions means no scars and no recovery time.
- Fillers are one of the most natural cosmetic procedures because the material can be absorbed by the body, meaning you will not have any foreign materials in your skin.
- Radiesse filler works with your body to improve the appearance of your skin. The collagen that your body produces is all completely natural, the filler just prompts your body to make more of it.
- Radiesse filler for skin tightening can have better and longer lasting results than other anti-aging treatments, such as a PDO thread lift. While a PDO thread lift will only last a year on average, Radiesse filler can continue to improve your skin for up to 5 years after the injection.
- Filler injections are quite comfortable. Topical numbing cream can be used to keep you from feeling discomfort. Most patients report that the injections feel similar to a flu shot: you may experience a small pinch, then it goes away.
- Hyper-Diluted Radiesse can be used on almost any area of the body. While it is mainly used on the face, it is also safe for the neck, hands, chest, arms, abdomen, legs, and butt.
- The results look completely natural! In rare cases, traditional dermal fillers can look uneven or unnatural. Because Radiesse filler for skin tightening does not add any extra volume, your results will look natural. You will still look like yourself, just with fewer wrinkles and more even skin.
- There is no downtime after your diluted Radiesse injections. The procedure only takes 30 to 45 minutes, then you can go back to work or go about the rest of your day. You may experience some slight bruising or swelling near the injection site, but others are unlikely to notice it.
- Radiesse filler for skin tightening can easily be combined with other procedures, including Botox, a PDO thread lift, a facial, or laser treatment, for complete facial rejuvenation.
How Diluted is Hyper-Diluted?
It is very important to know what is in the products that you use. For example, if you have bought juice that was labeled as “80% real fruit juice,” the first thing you would want to know is “what makes up the other 20% of my drink?” Dr. Qazi often gets similar reactions to hyper-diluted Radiesse; patients always want to know what it is diluted with and how diluted it is.
Radiesse is normally diluted with saline or lidocaine. Saline is a mixture of water and salt that is commonly used to flush IVs, wash wounds, and treat fresh piercings. Lidocaine is an anesthetic that can be injected or used topically. Both are completely safe for the body, and adverse reactions are exceedingly rare.
The purpose of diluting Radiesse is purely about consistency. If you’ve ever tried to make your own ice cream of yogurt, you know that consistency matters a lot. If Radiesse is not diluted, it will create volume, which may not be wanted depending on the goals of the procedure. By diluting Radiesse, patients can get all the collagen-boosting benefits without adding volume.
Radiesse is normally diluted in a ratio between 1:2 and 1:6. Most cosmetic physicians do a 1:2 ratio for average skin consistency, a 1:4 ratio for thicker skin, and a 1:6 ratio for even thicker skin.
What Does Radiesse Filler For Skin Tightening Treat?
As expected, the primary goal behind hyper-diluted Radiesse treatments is to tighten the skin. This can treat a wide range of conditions, including:
- Crepey-looking skin
- Atrophic acne scars
- Fine lines
- Sagging skin
Because this treatment is suitable for most areas of the body, it is ideal for rejuvenating the hands and neck to help you make more youthful first impressions. Radiesse can also help smooth cellulite, so it may be the answer for helping you become beach body confident.
For some cosmetic concerns, it can be beneficial to combine hyper-diluted Radiesse with another procedure for maximum results. One option is to get traditional filler and diluted Radiesse; the filler will create instant volume, and the diluted Radiesse will improve skin texture for up to 5 years. It is one small procedure that can make all the difference!
Radiesse can also be combined with a PDO thread lift in order to lift sagging skin while tightening the whole area. For patients who also experience trouble with age spots and hyperpigmentation, diluted Radiesse in conjunction with laser treatment may help. Lasers are able to erase pigmentation in a way that fillers cannot, while the fillers improve texture, resulting in a beautiful glow up.
What To Expect When You Get Diluted Radiesse Injections
If you are considering Radiesse filler for skin tightening, your first step will be to schedule a consultation with Dr. Qazi. During your consultation, Dr. Qazi will ask about your goals, health risks, and past procedures. This is also your time to ask questions about the procedure. If Dr. Qazi determines that you are a good candidate, then you can go ahead and schedule the appointment.
A good candidate for hyper-diluted Radiesse injections is someone who:
- Has cellulite, fine lines, wrinkles, and sagging skin that they want to get rid of.
- Does not have severe enough sagging skin that a facelift would be required. Because diluted Radiesse is a non-invasive procedure, it can only do so much for improving your appearance. Certain cosmetic conditions may require cosmetic surgery to treat.
- Understands the procedure and has realistic expectations.
- Has no history of reactions to Radiesse or lidocaine.
During your appointment, the diluted Radiesse will be injected or delivered via cannula. While Dr. Qazi prefers injections because it gives him greater control, cannula delivery may be necessary in some cases, depending on the consistency of the material.
If you are nervous about discomfort, a topical numbing cream can be applied to keep you comfortable. This can take 20 to 30 minutes to fully kick in. Once it kicks in, Dr. Qazi will carefully inject the hyper-diluted Radiesse mixture into the targeted area. Multiple injections are best for thoroughly targeting the treatment area.
After your appointment, you are free to go about the rest of your day. Some bruising and slight swelling is possible; however, it is usually rare with diluted filler. If you experience any bruising, it is safe to cover it with makeup. Some patients notice a small bump near the injection site; this is nothing to worry about. Dr. Qazi will instruct you to gently massage it to even out the filler until it is gone.
Unlike traditional dermal fillers, diluted fillers do not have immediately noticeable results. It can take a few months to notice the initial results as your body starts to produce more collagen. Your skin texture will continue to improve for up to 5 years. After that time, you are welcome to schedule a follow up appointment to maintain your results.
Frequently Asked Questions About Hyper-Diluted Radiesse
1. Can I get diluted Radiesse injections if I am pregnant or nursing?
While this cosmetic procedure is unlikely to harm your baby, the effects of fillers on pregnant women has not yet been studied. Just to be cautious, Dr. Qazi recommends that you put off fillers until after the pregnancy.
2. Can diluted Radiesse fillers be reversed?
Certain types of fillers can be reversed with a shot of hyaluronidase. However, because Radiesse is not made of hyaluronic acid, it cannot be dissolved prematurely. You will need to wait for your body to absorb the filler on its own. Because diluted Radiesse does not create volume in the skin, there is little need to reverse the effects.
3. What should I do to prepare for the procedure?
Dr. Qazi recommends that patients avoid aspirin and blood-thinning medications for a few days before your treatment. These may increase the amount of bruising you experience. You should also avoid booking any important events less than 6 days after the procedure. No one wants to have lingering bruising when they show up to the party of the year!
4. How can hyper-diluted Radiesse be used on the body?
Wrinkles and sagging skin don’t just develop on the face; hands and necks are also victims of aging as well. Diluted Radiesse can smooth wrinkles and rejuvenate you, so your hands and neck don’t give away your age. This procedure is also ideal for treating cellulite on the butt and thighs, as well as making the skin on the chest and abdomen look more youthful. While Radiesse has nothing to do with weight loss, sometimes treating cellulite and body wrinkles can have the effect of making you look more fit.
Are Hyper-Diluted Radiesse Injections Right For You?
Do you want smoother, more youthful skin? One procedure can give you a stunning glow up! Trust us, this time next year, all the A-list celebrities will be swearing by diluted Radiesse as their beauty secret. If you want to get all the beautiful benefits now, schedule a consultation at Qazi Cosmetic Clinic to erase your lines and wrinkles.